Location: Cambridge Science Park, Cambridge, UK
Home or office-based with flexible working, full time, or at least four days a week
We seek an experienced life sciences business development manager or sales professional to build customer relationships and drive revenue growth.
Reporting to the CEO, you will pro-actively build relationships with new and existing customers with a particular focus on the biotechnology market. You will have experience of sales or business development in the life sciences, an enquiring mind and a strong scientific background with interests in areas of science including stem cells, organoids, regenerative medicine and cellular agriculture. If you would like to make a major contribution to the next phase of commercial growth of a start-up on the cusp of scale-up in a busy, dynamic and friendly environment, please apply or email us for an informal conversation to find out more.
You will have:
- Sales, account management or business development experience in the life sciences and biotechnology sectors.
- A strong scientific background, ideally with experience or a high level of awareness of stem cell biology or regenerative medicine.
- Experience and confidence giving presentations and engaging an audience.
- Social media (as a minimum Linkedin) skills and experience of using Linkedin as a sales and communication tool.
- Exceptional communication (written and verbal), stakeholder management and organisational skills.
We believe in nurturing our team, empowering individuals and working flexibly. We do this while exceeding the expectations of our customers and collaborators by focussing on delivering the best service, scientific insight and product quality.
Regular travel in the UK and some international travel will be required. The role may be home or office-based with flexible working.
In addition to competitive salaries, we also offer an attractive employee share option scheme.